- 1 package broad noodles
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup onion
- dash of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound Bass Farm ground sausage
- 2 cans tomato soup
- sage to taste
- Cook noodles in boiling salt water until tender.
- Brown ground beef and pork in deep frying pan, add green pepper, celery and onion; let cook about 20-30 minutes.
- Add tomato soup. When mixture has come to a boil, add noodles.
- Place in buttered casserole and dot with butter.
- Bake in oven at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Serve hot.