Peach Glazed Yams and Sausage
- 2 pounds Bass Farm ground sausage
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 can (16 oz.) peach halves in heavy syrup
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into eighths. Cook in boiling salted water until tender (about 25 mins.)
- Meanwhile, shape Bass Farm sausage into eight hamburger sized patties and brown in a skillet.
- Drain sweet potatoes and place in large baking dish (about 2 quarts). Arrange the sausage patties around the edges.
- Cut the peach halves in half and place one on top of each patty and any remaining pieces with the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon and pour the peach syrup on last.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, basting with syrup several times during cooking. Serves 6 to 8.