- 1/2 pound Bass Farm ground sausage (hot or mild)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 12 slices white bread, crust removed
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- wooden picks
- Cook sausage, drain, and crumble.
- Mix with cream cheese, mixing until of spreadable consistency.
- Cut each slice of bread in half. You will have 24 rectangles.
- Spread sausage-cheese mixture on each rectangle of bread.
- Roll bread up and wrap one piece of bacon around it. Secure with wooden pick.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes 24 snacks.