- 1 package Bass Farm Mild Sausage
- 1/2 package Bass Farm Hot Sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 14.5 ounce cans petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 ounces chopped jalapenos
- Corn or Tortilla chips
- Cook sausage and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted. Spoon mixture into a 3-4 quart slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cook on low setting 2 to 3 hours or until hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla or corn chips.