- 6 Slices white bread
- 1 pound Bass Farm ground sausage, mild or hot
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 4 ounces processed Swiss cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash of ground pepper and nutmeg
- Fit bread into bottom of greased 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Brown sausage; drain off all excess fat. Stir in mustard.
- Spoon sausage evenly over bread; sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs, milk, and cream, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, and dash ground nutmeg; pour over cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes or until set. Makes 6 servings.