Sausage Egg Casserole
- 4 hard cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pound Bass Farm Sausage (mild or hot), cooked and drained
- 1 can (2 cups) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- Slice 2 of the hard cooked eggs into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In saucepan melt butter or margarine, blend in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk all at once.
- Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens and bubbles. Stir in Sausage and corn.
- Pour over sliced eggs. Slice remaining 2 hard cooked eggs, arrange eggs on top of sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle with soft breadcrumbs.
- Bake in moderate oven (375 degrees) for 20to 25 minutes or till heated through. Makes 6 servings.