- 1 package piecrust mix, or your own recipe
- 1 pound Bass Farm ground sausage
- Prepare piecrust as usual - roll out to about 1/8 inch thickness (or less).
- Spread sausage (with hands) all over the dough, and then roll up the dough (as you would a jelly roll).
- Refrigerate at least an hour and then slice thin.
- Bake at 350 degrees on an ungreased baking sheet about 10 minutes or until dough is browned nicely.
Easy, good, pretty and quick. Nice to have refrigerated as a snack for unexpected guests.