Bass Farm Sloppy Joes
- 1 package Bass Farm Sausage Mild Sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 hamburger buns or kaiser rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage, onion and pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain. Return to skillet.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili sauce, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 3-4 minutes or until sausage mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Fill buns with sausage mixture and cheese.
- Cook's tip: Prepare using 1 pkg. of Bass Farm Hot for a little extra kick! Makes: 8 servings (1 sandwich each)