Layered Taco Dip
- 1lb. Bass Farm Sausage Mild or Hot
- 1 pkg. (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup guacamole (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups finely shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Additional salsa (optional)
- Mix sausage, seasoning mix and water in large nonstick skillet. Bring to boil on MEDIUM heat. Reduce heat to MEDIUM-LOW; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool 10 minutes.
- Spread sausage mixture onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; cover with beans. Top with guacamole, if desired.
- Mix sour cream and salsa until well blended; spread over guacamole. Top with onions, lettuce, cheese and tomato. Serve with chips and additional salsa, if desired.