- 8 ounces of Bass Farm Sausage
- 2 (14oz.) jars Peppadew cherry peppers (about 32), or other type of jarred cherry peppers
- 1 tsp olive oil
- chopped parsley, optional
- Drain the peppers. If using non-Peppadew brand peppers, you may need to remove the stem and seeds with a melon baller.
- Pinch off a piece of sausage and stuff each pepper. Cover a baking sheet with foil and rub with the olive oil. Place the peppers, evenly spaced, on the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes. Best served at room temperature.