Corn Sausage Casserole
- 6 pieces Bass Farm Link Sausage
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 can (16oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 recipe biscuit dough
- Brown sausage, set aside. Fry green pepper and onion in 4 tablespoons sausage drippings.
- Blend in flour and salt, remove from heat.
- Blend in milk, eggs and corn; return to heat, stirring until mixture is heated through.
- Pour into casserole, cover with biscuit dough.
- Cut slits in dough, slip sausages through vertically, leaving sausages partially sticking out.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Makes 6 servings.