- 1 package Bass Farm Hot Sausage
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 8 flour tortillas (10"), warmed
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped avocado
- Salsa and sour cream
- Cook sausage, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until sausage is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently, drain. Return sausage mixture to skillet.
- Beat eggs and milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to skillet; cover over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Stir in cream cheese; heat until melted. Keep warm in electric skillet or slow cooker.
- Place assorted toppings in small bowls.
- Build your own burritos; Spoon sausage mixture down centers of tortillas; top with favorite topping. Fold in opposite sides for each tortilla, and then roll up burrito style.
- Serve immediately.