- 1 pound Bass Farm Sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium white potato, chopped
- 1 pint cottage cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup grated sharp cheese
- Saute onion until soft, add sausage and brown lightly.
- Cook potato in water until tender. Drain.
- Place onion and potato in casserole dish covering the bottom of dish.
- Put sausage patties in, cover with cottage cheese.
- Pour soup over this and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered in 325 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve hot. Good with toasted bread and a light dessert. Serves 4 to 6.